At Aristocrat Research Solutions, each academic journal has a specific requirement and its own style of formatting texts, figures, tables and references. We can help you in formatting your manuscript correctly for the target journal to ensure that your manuscript is not returned from editorial office and peer reviewed. Our editors take special attention even to minute details of the formatting style to make an error-free formatting of the whole manuscript.
- Format the full manuscript in accordance with the author's guidelines of the journal.
- Ensure the desired line spacing and margin of the journal.
- Arrange texts, paragraphs and figures within a specified margin and position.
- Ensure that references are presented in correct style (e.g. APA, MLA, CMS, Turabin, etc.)
- If available, use the word template of the journal for the working document to ensure correct formatting according to the journal standard.